Monday, October 25, 2004

A sad goodbye and a little modeling

I took a few hours off work today to help my sister take her dog 12 year old retriever, Shamrock, to the vet. The dog had gone quickly downhill in just two weeks. It turned out to be an aggressive cancer, and she had to be put down. It was hard for the little sis, and it hit pretty close to home for me. I've taken my 16 year old Border Collie to the vet twice the past 2 months, thinking he wasn't coming home, but after some penicillin and steroids he bounced back. So goodbye you big dumb mutt, I'll miss ye...

I also got a little modeling done tonight, and managed to finish detailing all six VVS units and glued them to the hull. I managed to get the 30 bolts on the units (5 tiny bolts on each VVS) , without loosing any bolts (or my sanity).

No comments: