Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Done!

Well it's almost done. I still have a little touch up work to do. I still have 2 crew figures to add, but where to put the seated figures? There's also a few little odds and ends to add, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. The repainted figure, while not perfect are a 100% better than my first painting attempt. Hopefully my painting skills will improve with practice.

What's next? I've had this Revell Tiger 1 conversion on the back of my model table for 2 years! I tried to finish it for AMPS 2003, and left the lower hull under a 60 watt bulb to speed paint drying. Big mistake! The entire lower hull melted, and I had to rebuild it with a new kit. The model is pretty far along, and it wwill free up some modeling time to work on the P-40 for my IPMS club's BTSK contest.










No comments: