Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ready for paint!

On Friday my 16 y/o border collie finally forced my hand, and I had to have him put down on Saturday morning. It was hard, but it was his time, so vaya con Dios Trusty. Needless to say I haven't gotten as much done as I hope on the M10, but I think it's finally ready to paint. One good thing did happen on Friday, I got a little care package from Squadron. I ordered some Czech Masters resin accessories sets, and I really can't describe how incredible they are. Various bed/tent rolls and bags are now piled and tied all over the M10! I also took the time to scratch build an exhaust deflector, and nine track growsers that are glued to the racks. They turned out remarkable well, and the M10 just doesn't look right without a few of them bolted to the racks.






No comments: