Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Back to work

I wasn't able to devote too much time to the M-10 over the past few weeks, but with the Holidays mostly over I plan to get back to some modeling. One of the things I've been playing with is Apoxie Sculpt. They make a fine grained epoxie putty, that was mentioned by Steve Zaloga, in "Modeling US Tank Destoyers." I saw it in the vender room at the AMPS show last year, but the vender sold out of it before I had a chance to buy any. This stuff is great, and it's cheeper than miliput. It rolls out nicely, with a little talcum powder, so my M-10 will be festooned with tarps and baggage. Well just as soon as I've had a little more practice, right now all my tarps look too neat, and very unlike typical WW2 military storage.

Well that's all for now, more soon to follow

No comments: